Monday 12 May 2014

Jenny Han Signing | April 23rd 2014

After the previous book signing, there was another book signing immediately the day after at Chapters Brampton and it was for Jenny Han. She wrote the Summer I turned pretty series and she came to sign her newest release To All The boys I've loved before! I went with my bestie Michelle and we got to meet the lovely Ariel Bissett and NicolePJ there, fellow book bloggers/vloggers. It was such a busy event but we got all of our books signed (I brought a lot!). 

Jenny Han was so nice and remembered me from twitter so that was cool! She read a few passages from the book which was really interesting and enjoyable and even did a giveaway for some tshirts which was awesome! She was honestly the sweetest and she took the time to talk to everyone for a little bit during the signing. 


Overall, I had a blast at the signing, got to meet an author I really admire, hung out with my bestie and some new bookish friends and of course, got a bunch of my books personalized and signed! Win! 

2 comments: