Friday 16 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 | Day 4 Update

Books I am currently reading: 
  • Rebel Heart by Moira Young
Total # of pages read today: 53

Books I completed reading:
  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young
  • Loki: Agent of Asgard - Issue #004
  • Serenity: Leaves on the Wind - Issue #004
Total # of pages read overall: 564

Yesterday was a pretty busy day too and I was feeling quite tired from the events of the previous day, so I was only able to read two comic book issues and I fell asleep before I could read more of Rebel Heart. I am hoping to get a lot of reading done today since I only finished one book so far and we are already at day five and that is really little compared to my last bout of books. It is also a long weekend, and I don't have much planned so a lot more time for reading.

How are you doing with the read-a-thon? 

Bout of Books

2 comments:

  1. It was definitely a tiring day. Good luck with your reading today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! Hope you are making good progress yourself :)

      Delete