Thursday 15 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 | Spell It Out Challenge

The challenge for today is hosted over at KimberlyFaye Reads and it is the Spell It Out Challenge. I decided to use my name, Christine, and pick books that I have read overall. Here is my challenge entry:


I decided to incorporate books that I read recently and loved, and some old favourites which I loved from childhood such as the Harry Potter series and Stargirl

If you participated in this challenge, let me know in the comments below! :)

Bout of Books

6 comments:

  1. I sure did. Thanks for sharing. Here's my Spell-it-Out Challenge if you'd like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Some of these books are on my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your graphic! Thanks for participating!

    Kim @ kimberlyfaye reads

    ReplyDelete