Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 | Books You're Looking Forward to Challenge

So for one of today's challenges, it is Books You've Been Looking Forward To hosted over at River City Reading and you can read all the details for it here! :) It is simply make a list of whatever books you are looking forward to reading and you can include a theme.. so I am going to come talk about books that are not yet released and that I am looking forward to reading (and buying!) Here is my list:

10 UPCOMING YA RELEASES I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READING:

1. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
Release Date: May 20, 2014

2. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Release Date: November 4, 2014

3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: November 20, 2014

4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Release Date: August 19, 2014

5. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 
Release Date: May 27, 2014

6. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith 
(I know this is technically considered adult, but I really wanted to include it!)
Release Date: June 19, 2014

7. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Release Date: July 29, 2014

8. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Release Date: June 17, 2014

9. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Release Date: October 7, 2014

10. P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Release Date: Expected Publication 2015

Well that is it for my list. What upcoming YA releases are you looking forward to? Are there any books here that I didn't include and you think I should be keeping a look out for? Let me know in the comments below! 

Bout of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment