Friday 16 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 | Rainbow of Books Challenge

Today's challenge is the Rainbow of Books Challenge hosted by Neon Yeti Reads :) It is simply create a book spine with books from your shelf that form a rainbow effect. I had a lot of fun creating this! Here is my entry:


The books that I used were:

  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab (black)
  • The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan (violet) 
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (purple)
  • Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (blue)
  • Matched by Ally Condie (green) 
  • The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick (yellow) 
  • The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (orange)
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth (red) 
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (white) 
If you participated in this challenge, let me know in the comments below! 

Bout of Books

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, such a pretty book rainbow! I had a harder time than expected completing this challenge as I only have my oldest and newest books with me at the moment, however, I managed. You can see my entry here, if you like: https://twitter.com/eadiee_/status/467195291385352192 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Nice choices, too :)

    ReplyDelete