Monday 12 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 | Day 1 Update

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. Right now marks the end of the first day of the read-a-thon. I was finishing up the #AYearAThon stuff last night so I did not read a whole lot right at midnight and today was a busy day where I met up with friends for a book signing, so I did not read a whole lot today, but I am proud of the progress I made thus far and cannot wait to continue reading tomorrow. 


Number of books I am currently reading: 1

Books:

  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Total # of pages read today: 204 pages

I am really enjoying Blood Red Road at the moment. It took me a little while to get into it because of the language, but once I got used to it, it really started picking up for me. I am really enjoying the characters and the overall plot of the story and I can't wait to see where the rest of the story is headed. I hope to finish this by tomorrow and start (and maybe even finish? hopefully! we shall see) the next book in the series. I picked up the final book today (so pretty btw) so that I might continue on and finish the series or pick something else up from my tbr, I really haven't decided yet. 

How did you make out for the first day? Let me know in the comments below!

Bout of Books

2 comments:

  1. Great start to your readathon! That is a book that I have had on my list for a while but never picked up! Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Hope you have a good rest of the week!

    #readstrong =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D Hope you have a good week as well!

      Delete