Thursday 22 May 2014

Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books Read-a-thon | Day 3 Update

Hi everyone! so here is my progress from Day 3! 

Books I am currently reading: 
  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Total # of pages read today: 145 pages

Books I completed reading:
  • Countdown City by Ben H Winters
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart 
  • Saga - Volume 1 by Brian K Vaughan
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 
Total # of pages read overall: 817 pages

I met up with my bestfriend to hang out for the day, so I did not get to read as much as the previous days. I did however, finish Rebel Belle and I really enjoyed it. I will be posting a review for it soon, so be on the look out for that. I am so in the mood for contemporary reads lately, so I am moving straight along reading Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson! :D How are you doing thus far? Let me know in the comments below! 

2 comments: