Sunday 25 May 2014

Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books Read-a-thon | Day 6 Update

So yesterday, I was able to finish another book, which I will have a review for up tomorrow and I started another contemporary read.. I don't think I will finish it tonight, but I will keep reading before bed and so far, it is really good, and I am reading it quite quickly, so who knows! 

Books I am currently reading: 
  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson 

Total # of pages read today: 199 pages

Books I completed reading:
  • Countdown City by Ben H Winters
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart 
  • Saga - Volume 1 by Brian K Vaughan
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 
  • Then and Always by Dani Atkins
Total # of pages read overall: 1,101 pages

Overall, happy with the progress I completed yesterday! :D Can't believe this read-a-thon is already coming to the end! Be on the lookout for the final day, today's reading.. and my recap post with that! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment