Wednesday 7 January 2015

Anticipated 2015 Releases | Top 5 Wednesdays

Hi everyone, so Top 5 Wednesday is back on the blog (with a new little header design) and I love the topics for January. The first one is Anticipated 2015 Releases! :D 


1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab 
This is my MOST anticipated book of 2015 and it comes out so soon. If you know me, then you know that Victoria Schwab is seriously one of my favorite authors. I love everything she has written and I can't wait to read this one. It sounds awesome! 

2. Inked by Eric Smith
Eric from Quirkbooks is coming out with a new YA read this year. It sounds awesome and I am so incredibly excited to read this. It is an action-packed fantasy novel. You can pre-order now here and even get some swag ;) 

3. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
The final book in the Bloodlines series. Need I say more? *makes grabby hands* 

4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I don't know much about this, but just the fact that it is another book by Sarah J. Maas, how can I not be excited? I love her writing so much and I can't wait to read this! 

5. Winter by Marissa Meyer
This one has already been pushed back, so I am dying to get my hands on this and see how the story ends. I just love this world so much! 

Well that is it from me for my top 5 anticipated releases of 2015. Let me know in the comments below what books you are most looking forward to! :D 

2 comments:

  1. So excited for Winter, The Ruby Circle and ACOTAR to be released. Inked is pretty amazing. 5 star book!

    ReplyDelete