Wednesday 21 January 2015

Authors You Would Like to Meet | Top 5 Wednesday

Hi everyone! So for today's topic, it is top 5 authors you would like to meet. If I was picking ANY author, most of them aren't alive, so I will go with ones that are still alive atm :P I won't really get into much detail why each one, but I'm sure you can see why. It is most likely because I admire them as an author and as an individual.

1. Haruki Murakami
HANDS DOWN. He is at the top of my list! He is one of my favorite authors ever and it would be an absolute dream to meet him one day. 

2. Andrew Smith

He is just the loveliest author. He is always responding to his readers on twitter and I would love to attend a signing of his one day. 

3. Victoria Schwab
Another one of my favorite authors ever. I just admire her so much as a writer and an individual. She is currently in grad school right now (like me) and I think it is awesome what she is able to accomplish with her writing while juggling that. Also, I would like to talk star stickers and calendars with her. 

4. Markus Zusak
Just a brilliant and fantastic writer! I would love to meet him and talk about writing with him. 

5. J.K. Rowling
Do I need to say more than the fact that it is J.K. Rowling? 

Well, those are my top 5 authors that I would like to meet! How about you? Let me know your choices in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment