Wednesday 14 January 2015

Series You Want to Start This Year | Top 5 Wednesday

Hi everyone. So for today's topic it is Series You Want to Start This Year! I actually own a lot of these so far so maybe this will inspire me to finally get on track and start reading them! 


1. Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown
I've heard nothing but good things about this series. I will have a review up soon for the first book and the second one recently came out, so I can't wait to get my hands on it!  

2. Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
This series has been on my shelf for so long now and I don't know why its taking me so long to finally read it. One of the challenges for the #2015readingchallenge is to read a trilogy so this one may be it! 

3. The Kingkiller Chronicle Series by Patrick Rothfuss
Another series that I own that I really need to get around to. A shorter companion novel was recently released so I hope to catch up before that companion one is made into a paperback edition! :P

4. The Raven Cycle Series by Maggie Stiefvater 
I own this series yet I haven't picked it up yet. :/ I just don't know why! So many people love it and have recommended it to me but I just haven't gotten around to it. I am hoping to soon! 

5. Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
The boy picked up the first two books in this series for me a while back so I better get started on it soon. The third book was recently released so I definitely want to get my hands on it! 

What series are you hoping to start this year? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment