Thursday 1 January 2015

Top 14 Books of 2014

To begin with, HAPPY NEW YEAR all! :D I hope that you all have a healthy and bookish new year filled with lots of love and new adventures.


 I was going to get this post up last night, but I am actually sick with the flu/cold at the moment. But hey, it is going up now! I am going to recap the previous year with my top 14 books of 2014! :D 

(In no particular order) 

1. Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami

2. The Archived by Victoria Schwab

3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab

4. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

6. Althea & Oliver by Cristina Moracho

7. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

8. Saga - Book 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

9. Black Widow Vol. 1
10. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

11. Winger by Andrew Smith

12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

13. Sex Criminals Vol 1. by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky

14. In Real Life by Cory Doctorow and Jen Wang

Well that's it from me for now! What books were your favorite from 2014? Let me know in the comments below! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment