Sunday 4 January 2015

A Book That Made You Cry | 2015 Reading Challenge

Another challenge has been completed! I started this one right before new years eve, but I was feeling poorly so I didn't finish, but I finished last night and wow. it just was ~amazing~ - I will have a full in-depth review for this book which will be up tomorrow, so be on the look out for it. But I definitely just loved it and shed many tears reading it. 

A Book That Made You Cry goes to:
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
(Review: here)

Have you finished any challenges yet from the #2015ReadingChallenge? Let me know in the comments below!

I recently completed A Book You Can Finish in a Day which you can read about here

2 comments:

  1. Ooo... I've seen this is my favourite bookshop recently advertised on the recommended table.. I considered buying it but decided not too because I though the tag line sounded both depressing and maybe a bit over done? Am very curious to read your review actually :S Is it different to how I thought? Was it cliche? If so, in a good way then?? I don't know! I don't want to spend money on it until I know where it's good or not! Anyway, actually as I write this I have spied your review in the popular posts widget at the side of your blog so off I go there then ^_^ Great blog! Am finding all these bite sized snippets very cute and fun! :D Well done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks girl! *blushes* Let me know what you think of it! xx

      Delete