Tuesday 17 June 2014

Ten Books On My Summer TBR list | Top Ten Tuesday

June 17th Theme: Ten Books On My Summer TBR list


I recently posted a list of Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer and a lot of those will be a part of my TBR for the summer. So for this post, I am going to include books that have been sitting on my shelf for quite some time now that I think this summer will be the perfect time for me to take the plunge into. A lot of these are not new releases, so if you have read them, please let me know in the comments below what you thought of them! :D 

1. Legend by Marie Lu

2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

3. Ask the Passengers by A.S. King

4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

5. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

6. The Program by Suzanne Young

7. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

8. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 

9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

10. The Diviners by Libba Bray

So those are the ten books that will be on my summer TBR list. What books are you hoping to read this summer? Let me know in the comments below! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I've heard of "The Diviners", I think I might give it a read as well :)

    ReplyDelete