Monday 9 June 2014

#AYearAThon June - Rick Riordan | Update & Wrap Up

So you were most likely wondering what happened to all of the update posts suddenly.. Unfortunately things came up last week and I had a pretty busy week that I just could not set aside time for leisure reading. I ended up only finishing one book by Rick Riordan, the first one in the Heroes of Olympus series, The Lost Hero, which I really enjoyed and will have a review up for that one soon, but that was all I was able to finish. I think that is pretty good still though, since I did at least finish one! I have three more left in that series to prepare for the 5th book, and there is still a good chunk of time left to accomplish that!

Anyways, just thought I'd write a mini wrap-up post for you all. Let me know how you ended up doing on the read-a-thon below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment