Sunday 12 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 7 Update and Wrap-Up Post!

So, here is my final update for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon. This will include what I read today and a wrap up of the entire week. This was my first read-a-thon ever and I am overall really proud of myself for how much I was able to accomplish this week! I am already so pumped for the next read-a-thon even though it is months away because I had a lot of fun! Okay, so for today's update:

Number of books I've read today: 1

Books: 
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken

Total # of pages read today: 489 pages

I ended up finishing Never Fade, so yay success! It was so good and such a great sequel to the first book. I loved it so much and gosh, I just adore the characters so much. I want the next one in the series already, like right now, please? 

Bout of Books 9.0 WRAP-UP



Total # of books read: 8 books

  • Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  • Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab
  • Outpost by Ann Aguirre
  • Horde by Ann Aguirre
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken

Total # of books completed: 8 books

Total # of pages read overall: 2,823 pages

Total # of challenges completed: 3 challenges

Total # of twitter chats that I participated in: 1 twitter chat 

Overall, I think I did pretty good. I read two more books than I had originally planned. I read some different books from my original TBR and I actually only ended up not reading one of the books on my original TBR, but I am sure I will get to it soon enough. It was a huge success and I had a blast! Thanks Bout-of-Books, I am so excited for the next one :)

Bout of Books

4 comments:

  1. Well done! I like your book picks, I've heard good things about Vicious, I'm adding that one to my TBR :) Along with the Vampire Academy series, I've been meaing to read it for ages, but still haven't got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you really did good! So many books! Did you like A Monster Calls? I love that book (like each book written by Patrick Ness^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Looks like you had a great stack of books to work with. Did you like Vicious? It was one of my read-a-thon reads as well and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 books is awesome! I am working on my wrap up post. Only a few days late!

    ReplyDelete