Saturday 11 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 6 Update!

Hi everyone.. we are coming close to the end of the read-a-thon and this makes me terribly sad. I loved it and I am already excited for the next read-a-thon.

Number of books I've read today: 2

Books: 
  • Horde by Ann Aguirre
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken

Total # of pages read today: 231 pages


Total # of pages read overall: 2,334 pages

I finished Horde this morning and it was a great ending to the trilogy. There were moments that made me really angry but also really sad, but then really happy. It was a good conclusion to Deuce's story and I really enjoyed it. This one was especially more action packed than the previous books in the trilogy. I also got around to starting the beginning of Never Fade but I got only got about one chapter in and it is going good so far. I am going to read a teensy bit more before bed tonight.

I have not participated in any challenges since but I was able to participate in the Twitter Chat today and that was awesome. I found a lot of great bookish blogs to follow, so I am really excited about that :)

Overall it was a relatively calm reading day, compared to yesterday. I do not think I will finish Never Fade tomorrow but I will try while I get my schoolwork for the week done. I will see you all tomorrow.

Bout of Books

2 comments:

  1. 2,334 pages read this Read-A-Thon? Congrats! That's a spectacular number!

    ReplyDelete