Monday 6 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Book Buying Spree Challenge!

And.. we're off! Bout of books has begun and I am nearing the end of the first day. I thought I would take the time to participate in one of the challenges because this one looked like a lot of fun. It is taking place over at Bookish Comforts and it is a Book Buying Spree Challenge! It is to imagine that you won $100 and to make a wishlist of what books you would get with it! Here is my wishlist:

Almost all of these books have been raved about in the land of book blogging and book tube and have been on my wishlist for a while. Also, I own one of the Valente books, I believe the second one so I really want to get the first one of course to start that series. Most of these are raved about so I really want to get my hands on them and the Longbourn one sounds magnificent and is reminiscent of Downton Abbey possibly? :)

What would you do with $100 shopping spree, what books would you get? 

Bout of Books

2 comments:

  1. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making really appeals to me because I love long titles ;D

    ReplyDelete