Thursday 9 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 4 Update!

So I had a bit of a slow reading day today because I had a day of school and then I ended up going to see The Hobbit 2 (for the second time) with one of my bestfriends. I was able to finish a book so that's good and omg. I think this is my favorite read for this entire read-a-thon. It was so good!

Number of books I've read today: 1

Books: 
  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab

Total # of pages read today: 368 pages


Total # of pages read overall: 1,582 pages

Vicious was ALL kinds of amazing. I was so impressed. It was so messed up in subject content but o.m.g. the world, the characters.. it was all so addictive. I did not want to put it down. I wanted it to go on and on. I just want more of Eli and Victor, and Sydney and Mitch. It was just so awesome. I definitely recommend you check it out! :)

Bout of Books

2 comments: