Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 2 Update!

So here we are again.. the end of Day 2. Wow is this read-a-thon flying by or what? Sadly.. I have been struck with a cold, on a week where a lot of school related things are due so that means I am moving at turtle speed and really want my bed. I did get a lot of reading done last night before bed but very little throughout the day as I was feeling really poorly. I just read a bit more about an hour ago and I got a lot done actually, so *pats self on the back*. Let's see how it went today!

Number of books I've read today: 2

Books: 
  • Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

Total # of pages read today: 454 pages 


Total # of pages read overall: 824 pages

Challenges Completed: 2 - Reading Tactics Challenge & Audiobook Cast Completed 

Overall, I think I am doing okay. I finished two books now (technically one since I started it before bout of books) and I am halfway through the next week. I might actually change up my TBR because prior to the read-a-thon I started reading the fifth book in the VA series, and now I am itching to read the finale, so I will most likely switch it up and read that after I am done with Dark Triumph. His Fair Assassin series is really enjoyable so far and I was not sure at first, but I am loving them. Great character development, great story and setting and a real page turner. Anyways, I am going to read a bit more before bed and I will see you all tomorrow. 

Bout of Books

4 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome! I want to try the His Fair Assassin series sometime soon but hesitated, so I am glad they are page turners. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah!
      Yes.. check them out, they are worth it :)
      Thanks so much! <33

      Delete
  2. Grave Mercy was one of my favorite reads and Dark Triumph is one of my next reads (once I get through a couple other things first). Great progress thus far!! My Updates Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Dark Triumph!! :D Thank you!!

      Delete