Thursday 9 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 3 Update!

Hi everyone. Short post today as I am about to head out. I got a fair bit of reading done but this cold is seriously getting the better of me. :( Anyways.. here is my update for yesterday!

Number of books I've read today: 2

Books: 
  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

Total # of pages read today: 390 pages


Total # of pages read overall: 1,214 pages

I think that is pretty good, finishing up two books in one day. I am now reading Vicious by Victoria Schwab which I am seriously loving. I am swaying from my TBR a bit, but I am reading still, so that is good :) Happy reading all! 


Bout of Books

4 comments:

  1. I've already read Dark Triumph and I loved it. I have heard nothing but good things about Vicious so I'm going to have to read it soon. Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, so glad to hear you liked it as well. And yes, you will love Vicious, it is such an amazing read! Good luck to you too, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Two books in one day, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete