Tuesday 14 October 2014

Book Haul (#1)

I've decided to make actual book haul posts for when I buy books. I don't know how often I will have these up, but sometimes it will be collective! On this long weekend, my sweet boyfriend treated me to a bunch of books. I am so incredibly grateful and lucky!! He basically gave me free reign in the bookstore and I was able to pick out so many books that I have been eyeing for a while. I also picked up a book that we both are going to read together :)

Murder in the Kitchen by Alice B. Toklas
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
How Google works by Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
Let's Get Lost by Alsaid (signed copy btw)
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

If you have read any the books that I have bought, please let me know how they are in the comments below. And of course, if you hauled any books lately, let me know in the comments as well! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment