Thursday 14 May 2015

Susin Nielsen and Susan Juby Reception | May 12, 2015

Hi everyone! Today I have an event recap for an book reception I was recently invited to. I got the wonderful chance from the lovely folks at Penguin Random House Canada to meet Susin Nielsen and Susan Juby! :D 


The event was held at the Penguin Random House offices in the Board Room and there was delicious cheese and crackers and cupcakes from Prairie Girl Bakery - yum! I was early with a fellow book blogger, Lynne and when Susin and Susan arrived, they both took the time to speak to us bloggers individually which was incredibly sweet. They recognized me and the reviews that I had written and it was incredibly awesome that they remembered some things that I wrote. It means the world when authors take the time to extend gratitude to bloggers - it is just so sweet!


I had such a lovely time speaking with both of them so much. They are just lovely individuals and the lovely Susan Juby confirmed for me that there will be another book taking place in the world of The Truth Commission which is super exciting! Susan Juby also really nicely gave me a footnote in my book and Susin Nielsen said some really wonderful remarks about book bloggers in general. 

For my full reviews on both books, you can refer to We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen: Review Here And The Truth Commission by Susan Juby: Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment