Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bout of Books 13 | Day 2 Update

Books I read today:
  • Revenge, Ice Cream and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn
  • Rat Queens Volume 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe

Number of pages read today: 128 pages

Books I completed reading overall: 
  • Rat Queens Volume 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe

Total # of pages read overall: 258 pages

So yesterday's progress, I was able to complete a graphic novel, one that I've been meaning to read for a while. You can expect a review for that soon. I really hope to read more of the Katie Finn novel today and hopefully finish it since yesterday I wasn't able to! 

How are you doing so far on boutofbooks? Let me know in the comments below! 

Bout of Books

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get as much reading as I wanted to in day 2. I'm already doing better today, but I don't know about the rest of the week. I haven't read a Morgan Matson/Katie Finn book yet. I've been wanting to read Since You've Been Gone. Good luck on day 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thats good. I recommend reading since you've been gone - it is so good!

      Delete
  2. I'll look forward to your review. I read Rat Queens a few days ago and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! :D I really enjoyed it as well :D

      Delete