Thursday 23 July 2015

Join #ReadTheGirl - Reading The Millenium Series

Hi everyone! I have an exciting post to share with you all. If you aren't on twitter, there is a current read-a-long event going on in anticipation of the next Lisbeth Salander book.
 
The read-a-long started on June 30th for the first book, but there is still lots of time to catch up and start reading. The dates are below, but people have been joining even past the date. The discussion is going on via twitter under the hashtag: #ReadTheGirl
 
 
I've had these books on my shelf for FOREVER. I watched the movie a while back and I really enjoyed it so I'm excited to jump on this read-a-long and join the discussion. Even if you've already read the series, now is the perfect time for a reread! :D
 
 
If you are going to join this read-a-long, please let me know in the comments or tweet me @padfootslibrary so we can discuss the book! Happy Reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment