Monday 16 March 2015

A Book From An Author You Love That You Haven't Read Yet | 2015 Reading Challenge

Hi everyone! I keep forgetting to update you all on this one, so you can expect a few posts for this challenge in the next week or so. For today's is a book from an author you love that you haven't read yet. This is one that I haven't read yet, simply because it was only released about two weeks ago! I love this author so much and if you haven't already guessed who it is, it is Kazuo Ishiguro, who I had the pleasure of meeting recently! (You can read the event recap here!)


A Book From An Author You Love That You Haven't Read Yet goes to:
The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
Review: HERE!

Have you finished any challenges for the #2015ReadingChallenge yet? Let me know in the comments below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment