Thursday 26 February 2015

A Book with Non-Human Characters | 2015 Reading Challenge

Hi everyone! I finished another challenge on the list and today it is a book with non-human characters. There are human characters in the book, but I selected this one because it features "cyborgs" and also those that come from the planet Luna, the "lunars". Any guesses yet what book it is? ;)

A Book with Non-Human Characters goes to:
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Review: here!

Have you finished any challenges for the #2015ReadingChallenge? Let me know in the comments below! 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to do a reading challenge this year. I just never got around to looking for a list. Maybe I'll attempt this one.
    Also, I’ve nominated you in the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not sure if you’ve already been nominated, or have done it yet. You can check the post here.
    - Emma Likes Books

    ReplyDelete