Monday 14 July 2014

Booktubeathon - Day 1 Update

Books I am currently reading: 
  • Winger by Andrew Smith

Total # of pages read today: 838 pages

Books I completed reading:
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Total # of pages read overall: 838 pages

Challenges completed:
✓ Read a book with red on the cover - Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

So I was able to accomplish a decent amount of reading today which I am super proud of! :D I finished two books and I am well into my third one now. I also have been reading books that I really enjoyed so that makes this really enjoyable. I have been participating in the twitter sprints as well which have been loads of fun! I hope to finish off Winger tomorrow and move onto the other books on my TBR pile! 

The Video Challenge for today - I am going to be posting them in blog form for funsies. :D 
Day One: Show your top 3 book you read because of booktube.


The Selection by Kiera Cass / Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor / The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 

Well that is it for my update from Day 1. Let me know how your reading for the day went in the comments! Also be sure to follow me over on twitter at fleurdylys! I post regular updates on my reading progress there and also I try to participate in most of the twitter sprints! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment