Tuesday 25 February 2014

The A-Z Survey Tag

I love tags. I love watching them on youtube and reading them on book blogs. I found this one and I thought it was so awesome, so why not!

Author You've Read the Most Books From
I would have to say Virginia Woolf, since I am writing my current thesis on her.

For YA, I am thinking Melissa De La Cruz, since she has written a lot and I have read a majority of them and same goes for Richelle Mead.

Best Sequel Ever
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I loved Cinder.. but I just loved LOVED Scarlet.

Currently Reading
A bunch of things at once.. which I don't like doing, but you know.. I have to, cause of school.

  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Jacob's Room by Virginia Woolf
  • The Wasteland by T.S. Eliot
  • The Animated Bestiary: Animals, Cartoons and Culture by Paul Wells

Drink of Choice While Reading
Tea or water.

E-Reader or Physical Book?
I tried the E-reader for a bit.. but it is honestly now sitting on my bookshelf neglected and most of the books I bought on there, I now own a physical copy. You just can't beat a physical copy.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School
WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER.
Need I say more?
(Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi)

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance
Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets to The Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Hidden Gem Book
A Separate Piece by John Knowles

Important Moment in your Reading Life

  • The book signings that I have been able to attend.
  • Reaching my goodreads reading goal of 100 books last year.

Just Finished
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Kinds of Books You Won't Read
Not really interested in philosophy books.

Longest Book You've Read
Ulysses by James Joyce

Major Book Hangover Because of
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
That book was just amazing.. and anything I read after that just could not compare.

Number of Bookcases You Own
Two short ones, but they are double stacked and I have about 6 piles of books on my floor.. so yeah, I need some more shelves.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times
HARRY POTTER SERIES.
I plan another re-read this year!

Preferred Place to Read
My room is my sanctuary. So, my bed and my desk.

Quote That Inspires You/Gives You All The Feels From a Book You've Read
"It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it."
- Oscar Wilde

Reading Regret
Not starting The Walking Dead comics earlier.. and also selling my manga collection years ago, because now I really miss them and I want to reread series like Fruits Baskets or Kare Kano again. *sigh*

Series You Started and Need to Finish (All books are out in series)
The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I have only read the first one.

Three of Your All-Time Favorite Books

  • The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
  • The Waves by Virginia Woolf
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green 

Un-apologetic Fangirl For
WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER.
Like seriously, can you please be real?

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others
The next book in the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead which comes out later this year and also the final book in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

Worst Bookish Habit
Skim reading.. I tend to just skim over really boring parts. :$

X Marks the Spot: Start at The Top of Your Shelf and Pick the 27th Book
Legend by Marie Lu.

Zzz Snatcher Book (Last Book That Kept You Up WAY Late)
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.

I loved this. I am tagging Nikki and Michelle :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Reading tags are so much fun to read/watch. I'll have to think about my answers, but I'll do a post on this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Christine! I love watching and reading tag videos/posts too. :)

    ReplyDelete