Thursday 7 February 2019

#SuperSexyBookClub #SuperSexyGalentines Week 1 Challenge


Hi everyone! Welcome to Week 1 of the #SuperSexyGalentines challenge. This week we are to share our Top 4 Sexiest male leads!! I had a tough time deciding this list and I almost ended up adding a few more :$ I hope you'll enjoy my picks, and let me know in the comments below, who are some of your top 4 sexiest male leads in romance reads.


♥ Baron Spencer AKA "Vicious" from LJ Shen's Vicious - I've read this book so many times now, and Vicious, to this day is still my favorite male lead. He has a tough time figuring out his feelings for Emilia, and he can definitely be cruel. But goodness, he waits out in the rain/cold for her 😭😭 I just love him to bits. My favorite lead Shen has written! (My full review for Vicious can be found here)

♥ Will from Christina Lauren's Beautiful Player - I enjoyed the first two books in this series, but something about Will was like a breath of fresh air. He's such an interesting character who surprises you all the time, and I loved how much emotional depth we got from him. Also, I still think this is CLo's steamiest book to date 😉

♥ Lex from Helena Hunting's Hooking Up. So I totally read these books out of order, and surprisingly Lex's book was the first one I read. I knew I liked him from the very beginning of the book when he introduced himself to Amie. And then when they were at the resort, he just treated her with so much love and respect. I just adored him! 😍 (My full review for Hooking Up can be found here)

♥ Archer from Mia Sheridan's Archer's Voice! We only recently read this book and it's going to be a favorite of mine for a long time to come. Archer is such a complex character with a tragic past. I just loved the overall process of him coming into his own skin through learning and experience. He's so special, because alone as a character, he's wonderful, but how he is with Bree is incredibly lovely.


We are doing this reading challenge throughout the month of February, so be sure to join us and use our hashtags. We would love to see others participating as well :D 


My lovely co-hosts: 
Ambur from Burning Impossibly Bright - Twitter | Instagram | Blog 
Eden from The Required Reading List - Twitter | Instagram | Blog
Patty from Simply Patty - Twitter | Instagram | Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment