Wednesday 2 January 2019

Top 5 Books of 2018

Hi everyone. I know I'm a few days late, but wishing you all a happy new year! I meant to post this right on new years day but I spent the day yesterday reading an arc that I was highly anticipating. I hope you'll still enjoy this post regardless. This is my list of top 5 books of 2018. They are not all necessarily published in 2018, but rather I read the in 2018 and I loved them! I did mostly read romance this year, but I included one contemporary fiction read and one YA read. Reviews are attached unless stated otherwise. Please give each of these books a look, I promise you won't be disappointed! :D 

#5 
Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi - Review here

#4 
Harmless Like You  by Rowan Hisayo Buchanan 

#3 
Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen - Review here

#2 
Dirty Exes by Rachel Van Dyken - Review here

#1 
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang - Review here

No comments:

Post a Comment