Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Favorite Reads of 2015

Hi everyone! I've seen posts like this floating around and I really couldn't pin it down to a number. I've read many books this year and I decided to write a post of my favorite reads of 2015. Some books were published in 2015, but others I simply discovered in 2015! :D If I wrote a full-review on a particular book, I will link it! 

1. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Review: Here!

2. You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost): A Memoir by Felicia Day
Review: Here!

3. Hear the Wind Sing and Pinball, 1973 - Two Novels by Haruki Murakami
Review: Here!

4. Armada by Ernest Cline
Review: Here!

5. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Review: Here!

6. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
Review: Here!

7. In The Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
Review: Here!

8. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
Review: Here!

9. Free Days with George by Colin Campbell
Review: Here!

10. We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen
Review: Here!

11. The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy - A Handbook for Girl Geeks by Sam Maggs
Review: Here!

12. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Review: Here!

13. At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
Review: Here!

14. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Review: Here!

15. All The Rage by Courtney Summers
Review: Here! 

16. Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
Review: Here!

17. The Wild Oats Project: One Woman's Midlife Quest for Passion at Any Cost by Robin Rinaldi
Review: Here!

18. Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum
Review: Here!

19. Mosquitoland by David Arnold
Review: Here!

20. The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
Review: Here!

21. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Review: Here!

22. If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie
Review: Here!

23. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
Review: Here! 

24. The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
Review: COMING SOON! 
I loved this quirky book so much! I also got to meet Margaret earlier this year which was amazing! 

25. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling 
Review: COMING SOON!
This book was hilarious and everything I hoped for! As a big fan of Mindy, I was not disappointed! 

26. The Lake House by Kate Morton 
Review: COMING SOON!
I listened to this as an audiobook and I loved it a lot. What a truly wonderful story!

27. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
Review: COMING SOON!
I also listened to this as an audiobook and it was hilarious! 

28. Tokyo Ghoul #1 by Sui Ishida
Review: COMING SOON!
I started this manga series this year and it has seriously blown me away! Wonderful story! 

29. Jessica Jones: Alias Vol #1 by Brian Michael Bendis and Michael Gaydos
Review: COMING SOON!
With the release of the Netflix series, I picked up the graphic novel. It was so good and I can't wait to read the rest in the series. The art is beautiful and I love learning more about Jessica. 

And my favorite read of 2015 is...... *drum roll* 
30. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Review: Here!

Well, I hope that you all enjoyed my huge list of favorite reads! If you have read any of the books that I've mentioned, please let me know in the comments below what you thought! Also if you could please let me know YOUR favorite book of 2015, I would love to add some new reads to my TBR pile! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment